Aztec's broad experience in industrial facilities offers:
We provide unequaled capabilities to reach your safety objectives by:
- Maintaining a Total Recordable Injury Rate of .36 compared to significantly higher industry averages.
- Focusing on near loss and other leading indicator data tracked at our client sites to prevent accidents.
- Utilizing peer-to-peer safety observations, coaching and support to make every employee a safety champion.
- Integrating with and strengthening client safety programs and initiatives.
We help you lower facility maintenance costs via:
- Space inventories available online to help you manage square footage utilization.
- Technology, balanced workloads, training and strong on-site management to improve labor productivity.
- Online tracking of supply usage available to help clients reduce supply costs.
We share real-time scope compliance data online so you get what you pay for, specifically:
- Tracked completion of periodic tasks in Aztec Reporting World (ARW).
- Online inspection data with a simple pass/fail scoring and trend analysis.
We measure and report end user satisfaction using:
- Informal customer feedback data gathered daily with input in ARW for client access.
- Client satisfaction surveys conducted electronically.
- Trend analysis used to pinpoint opportunities for improvement.
How our approach makes the difference:
Leadership and Expertise
We have more than 75 years of experience in industrial environments, including:
- Specific experience in petrochemical, aerospace and related industries.
- Experience in full facility management.
- Proven innovative skills for handling challenging environments.
To help you measure effectiveness, we track and benchmark key performance indicators such as:
- Safety performance
- Cost per square foot
- Supply cost per employee or building occupant
- Customer satisfaction
We use cutting-edge technology to give you a competitive edge.
- Green technology helps your environmental initiatives.
- Microfiber and Boost technology improve quality and reduce labor and service costs.
It's a Partnership
We only succeed when you do!
- We produce shared risk compensation models.
- Transparency is essential.
- Our approach is tailored to complement your facilities' organization.